Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ok I'm not really liking this card either, but I did it a while back, my first try at a scene sort of card In case you can't read the words on the side it says relax. Now I made another scene card last night that I think turned out much better, but with the weather being all nasty and what not, it wasn't a good day to take pictures. I will try tomorrow. Now on too next week, I know my blog doesn't have that many visitors but after my surgery I don't know how long it will be before I can get anything posted, and I don't want to loose any of my precious visitors. So when I come back I'm going to be offering up some Ju Ju goodies (my cousin use to call me Ju Ju when he was young, couldn't say Jennifer) I recommend subscribing to my blog so that way you'll know when I update it, I have a subscribe button somewhere on the left side. Also while your on the left side, check out that new animated picture I have up, I loved making that today it was so fun, and since it is Nascar season, I just had to have that background!!! Hugs

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Cute animation !!! We just want you feeling better. Thanks for the comments, I know what you mean about sewing. I used to sew a lot when the kids were younger (costumes and such) but my sewing machine broke, and I wanted to learn to quilt..so slowly I am getting there, but it will take me awhile. I hope Emily likes it..

I love the little bar-b-que stamp and the scene. i think we all want to relax! Have a wondrful day! Hugs, chris

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats