Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Rockin%27%2BGirl%2BBlogger

Wow, I couldn't believe it! As I was going through my google reader and checking out all the updated blogs, I came across Chris' site, and she nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. I about fell off my chair. I have to nominate 5 other bloggers, but I swear almost every blog I go to has been tagged, so I will think about it tonight and send out the badge some other bloggers. I have one for sure that I know of, and I'm sure I can come up with a few more! It only gets better from here though, in my e-mail this morning, I had an e-mail that said "your a winner", now I almost sent this to the junk file, thinking it might just be a virus of some sort, but alas, it wasn't..............I won some blog candy! It's from Is it Tuesday yet ma. image

I can't wait to get this Yummo candy. Make sure you go and check out Denise's blog too, she does wonderful work. Thanks Denise! My mom is leaving tomorrow, the mood around the house today is pretty somber, I have to say. We have to leave the house tomorrow by 5:30 am to get her to the airport on time. Tears well up in my eyes just thinking about it. I hate this part. I am so ready to be closer to home. It will be a rough day tomorrow, we're hoping the kids won't wake up in the morning, because that always makes it harder for all of us...........Please don't take offense to this but I'm thinking I might have to make a few of my signature drinks "Scooby Snacks" back tomorrow afternoon, to help me get through the day, until John gets home.......LOL I have the Brickyard 400 to look forward too on Sunday, my girlfriend got me 2 of the most awesome tickets (FREE) a parking pass, a coupon for a free hat........I'm so excited, I didn't go last year and keeping my fingers crossed this might be the last year to go to the Brickyard, because we might not be here next year. GO KASEY KAHNE! # 9!

Yesterday I got to go and visit the new school that I will be working in, it's a brand new building and it is so nice. I think this year will be such a better year for me, I can tell just from the meeting yesterday that I'm going to get along with the teacher, and another bonus is that my girlfriend Deana, who've I worked with off and on all 4 1/2 years I've been working will be working in the same room again this year!

Well that's more then enough babbling for today, I plan on taking pictures of all the wonderful cards that I have made with my mom the last month or so.........I must have at least 30 or so, so keep your fingers crossed that the weather will be nice for some great pictures. I'll also put up the info on who made my gorgeous new blog banner, I just love it!

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats