Monday, September 24, 2007

Long time no see!!


Well according to my Big Sis over at SCS, I haven't been taking anytime for myself, because I haven't posted anything on here in forever!! LOL I actually entered this coaster type frame for publication, but obviously they didn't pick it up. Amazingly enough it really didn't bother me. I have been working on some Halloween stuff, but I just have to take pictures of it, so I can post it. I promise I will try to get that done. I have really been stamping, it helps now that my daughter likes to go down stairs with me and stamp. She's made 3 birthday ensembles for the parties coming up that she has to go to. I think all 3 of them included a clipboard, a composition book, a few little goodies, and a pen, along with a matching card. She's very proud of herself. Well it's time for football so I will talk to you all later!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Cute coaster album. I recently discovered coasters with the bind it all, and love all the things you can do. Hope all is well! chris

kathleenh said...

Your coaster frame is very pretty! I like the colors and the cut out flowers.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Hey there Jen, I followed your link from Erika's blog... I love your cards and this cute little frame! :-)
Bless you for working with special needs kids. My son is autistic and it makes all the difference that he has dedicated people teaching him everyday!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats