Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A picture of my beautiful 14 yr. old



Last weekend John and the boys went to John's college for a rival football game that is tradition, and it just happened to be the same day as the Archiver's make and take. So I decided that Payton and I would spend a day together. She wanted to do one of the projects at Archiver's, and she even used her own money. When she was all done she gave it to me, saying she was making for me all along. But before we headed to the LSS, we stopped off at a local spot that has some wonderful trees, turning all their fall covers, and I wanted to get some pictures. I had intended to take the boys on Sunday but just my luck it was pouring down rain. Hopefully I'll be able to find another spot with some leaves left, especially since it's been in the upper 60's the last couple of days. I just can't believe that Payton is 14, it seems like it was just yesterday that she was in elementary school, and now we're almost half way through 8th grade, and she'll be a freshman. The good thing for me is that at least I don't feel old. LOL Payton did take the camera for a few, and she actually got a few good shots of me, which I was surprised since I never seem to take good pictures, but of course you won't be seeing any of those one here. Lots has changed since I posted last, I lost my job the day before Halloween, I won't go into what happend because it just makes me cry everytime I think or talk about it still. I will admit though that it has been nice being home with an empty house, so much less stress. It's definitely been good for me, I think my job had a lot to do with my stress, and anxiety I had going on, but I still loved loved loved my job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my unemployment, because at least if I get that, I can stay home until after the holidays. Oh what a joy that would be for me. Also since I've been home, I have been dieting, which is usually the total opposite of what I would be doing (Usually I'd be eating like crazy) but instead I have managed to loose 15lbs, so far, so I'm shooting for about 20 more. I try to get on the treadmill every other day, and do at least 50 crunches. I ran 1/2 mile today and walked 3/4 of a mile on an incline, so I was pretty impressed with myself...........LOL Well that's the Hensley house update..........on to another post with an actual card in it! Amazing I know~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Jen,
Your daughter is precious. I have an 8th grader too. My daughter is still 13..she is a summer baby! I find it so hard to believe she will be in High School next year with her brother..Hugs, Chris

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Sorry about the loss of your job...but good for you for loosing weight. What a hard thing to do. You turned a negative into a positive..Go jen!!!!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving. I did miss you blogging, but great to know you are doing well now!!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats