Well no bright cheery colors today, instead it's a card I made my mom not too long ago, I specifically bought this set to use for my mom. You see my mom, and I's taste differ drastically. I love the bold brights colors, bold images, and anything cute. My mom on the other hand likes the vintage look, frech flair, antiqued look. Not to mention that my mom just started paper crafting/stamping. I've been doing it for over 10 years, move away from home almost 6 years ago, and she finally decides to get into the groove!!! But I still love her like no other!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Bloggers Rak SCS
- A little blog candy on another blog
- A card for my mom
- Here is the birthday card I made for the little ne...
- Bella's in the House!! My house
- Ok so I didn't quite make it back last night.........
- Stay tuned for an important news bulletin!! LOL
- Well here it is, my first card on my new blog. I'...
- ▼ March (8)