Sunday, March 25, 2007


Ok so I didn't quite make it back last night...................after a day shopping with a 13 year old, I forgot how worn out you can get. Oh to be 13 again, perky, skinny, and cute! LOL OMG, hopefully we won't have to do that for a while.
Here is a coaster that I worked on not too long ago and thought it turned out pretty darn cute.
I have actually been trying not to hoard my Desinger paper anymore, I have so much I'm running out of room. The only problem I have is either trying to use it all after I cut into it, or remembering that I have it filed away. Oh well such issues I have.
Have a great night, more to come I promise! Hugs
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats