Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another not really my style

 


Well this card really isn't my style either but I do think I like it..........LOL What do you guys think? Honestly. I really can't seem to find my stamping mojo. The other day I was on a roll, and it all started with a color combo that I really liked. It was Real Red, and Caribbean, with some black thrown in. Now if only I could find another really hot color combo that got me stampin. Oh well we'll see what happens this weekend after all the big hoopla for opening day baseball. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

katemade designs said...

it's beautiful. Even if it isn't your style you've mastered this style.

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats