Sunday, April 22, 2007

The new glue pad

Wow, I just got done making a card for a friend, I was inspired by a color combo I saw on someone's blog. So in the process of making it, I pulled out my new Tsunieko glue pad, and let me tell you friends that pad is incredible. It may very well be my new favorite tool. I'm waiting to see how long it takes the glue to actually dry, but really it can't be that long if you don't use a ton of it. I can definitely see a re-fill purchase in my future. I used it with glitter, but I can think of a million other things it will be good for............chalk, all those sparkly powders......(hmmm the name eludes me right at this moment.) I was just so excited I just had to share with everyone real quick. Go to your nearest craft store and pick yourself up one ASAP!!! I will post the card later after my girlfriend gets her card, don't want to ruin the surprise for her!!! :)

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Cant wait to see your card..the others are certainly all beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats