Wow, I just got done making a card for a friend, I was inspired by a color combo I saw on someone's blog. So in the process of making it, I pulled out my new Tsunieko glue pad, and let me tell you friends that pad is incredible. It may very well be my new favorite tool. I'm waiting to see how long it takes the glue to actually dry, but really it can't be that long if you don't use a ton of it. I can definitely see a re-fill purchase in my future. I used it with glitter, but I can think of a million other things it will be good for............chalk, all those sparkly powders......(hmmm the name eludes me right at this moment.) I was just so excited I just had to share with everyone real quick. Go to your nearest craft store and pick yourself up one ASAP!!! I will post the card later after my girlfriend gets her card, don't want to ruin the surprise for her!!! :)
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Bloggers Rak SCS
- That time again!! Baseball
- My style???
- Another not really my style
- Well this is definitely not my style of card, but...
- The new glue pad
- One more birthday card, and an Easter card from m...
- More wonderful birthday cards!!!
- Some very be-lated birthday cards
- Long time no update
- What does Jennifer mean
- Well here is another Easter card that I did a coup...
- ▼ April (11)