Monday, April 2, 2007


Well here is another Easter card that I did a couple of days ago. I have a few others that I need to take pictures of to get posted. I suppose that I should put a few of these out in the mail before it gets too late. Plus I need to get my mom's package for her Birthday, which is also on Easter. I cleaned the house today, and plan on getting some stamping done tomorrow (hopefully the mojo will stick around.) But first it is up bright and early tomorrow for an Ortho appt. for Payton, her knee is really bothering her, and then on to the joys of womanhood for me. I have to have an ultrasound done in hopes of finding out why my cycle is all screwy, and then a mamagram, which I might add I'm not looking forward too, this will be the first one. That will pretty much sum up the morning. Yippeee! Have a great evening! Hugs
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats