I just wanted to take a minute to brag!!! This is Josh's big pitching debut, he was so excited he could hardly stand it, he didn't do too bad either. Threw some strikes (struck out 2) only gave up 1 run, threw some balls, but best of all he didn't hit anyone. This is one proud momma!!!
The second picture is of Jake playing center field up with the big boys, even though he is only 10 he got drafted up to play on the major team with the big boys, he was pretty nervous, but he made it through, and he'll just get better with time. They both will!
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Bloggers Rak SCS
- That time again!! Baseball
- My style???
- Another not really my style
- Well this is definitely not my style of card, but...
- The new glue pad
- One more birthday card, and an Easter card from m...
- More wonderful birthday cards!!!
- Some very be-lated birthday cards
- Long time no update
- What does Jennifer mean
- Well here is another Easter card that I did a coup...
- ▼ April (11)