Thursday, May 3, 2007

Ok now this card was totally meant for Easter but once again I made cards and they never made it out. I get so frustrated with myself. Why on earth am I like that, and it's not like I didn't like the card. I totally loved how this turned out. I guess bottom line is I'm just pure lazy. Or maybe just maybe, have too much going on and not enough time in the day to get everything done. Oh how I like that explanation so much better. LOL Well hubby has a dr. appt this morning and I'm hoping to get some stamping done but with having to pick up a baby shower cake, and go to said baby shower by around 2:30 I'm not sure that will happen. Tonight is out since I have to have that stupid MRI done at 7 pm, whoever heard of having a test like that done so late at night? I suppose I'm rambling since it's almost 4 in the morning and I'm up because I can't fall back to sleep..........Grrrr how I hate nights like this. Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen : I wanted to drop you a Thank you email BUT I didnt see a "email me "link so I will post it here in your comment section.. Thank you so Much for your blogger RAK card its sooo Awesome .. I will be posting it tomorrow on my blog .. Thank you so Much for sending me such a beautiful card girlie ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

Jen -
I found your blog. Your life has not been easy as of late. Please know that you will be in my prayers! I would love it if you could keep my up-to-date on how things are going. I had a hysterectomy at the age of 34 and back surgery a year later. Life sometimes doesn't seem fair - but just know God is always there to help you through whatever you have to face.

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats