Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm here

Yippeeee I'm up alive and moving around. I don't feel the bestest (lol) but I don't feel horrible. I haven't taken any pain meds since bedtime last night. I took a shower today, and I can honestly say it's a good thing John was home, because I had to have him help me wrap the ace bandages back up! Needless to say it was a really long day yesterday, I started to get really nervous around 2 or so yesterday so they gave me something in my IV and I took a little nap...............but then I got the great news that they were running about an hour behind schedule, so I got to sit around the surgery room for 4 1/2 hours...............The incision is about 3" long vertically, it will be a pretty little scar! Now I'm just waiting for the biopsy results and I'll be on the phone to the gyn. to schedule that hysterectomy. Hey might as well get it done while I'm on a roll..........LOL Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers I really appreciate them, and I'm hoping that maybe tomorrow I might get to stamp a bit, but my right arm is pretty sore, so we'll see!

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Jen,
glad to know you are feeling a little better. I bet blogging helps. Good to know John was there to help! Hopefully things get better and I am praying for your biopsy report. Have a great weekend. Chris

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats