Friday, May 4, 2007


Well lets see, yesterday was a crappy day. No MRI, the machine broke. They aren't sure when I'll be able to get the test done. I felt like I was going to have a nervous break down yesterday. I had such a migraine, and I went to be with it, so now I feel even worse this morning. I don't know how some people are able to deal with the stress, I'm loosing my mind. I did go downstairs and make 2 cards, I want to go down over the weekend and duplicate a few. I really like how they turned out this time. They were both very simple and quick. I think I'm really starting to like those types of cards. I didn't get a chance to take a pic of them but I will post a picture of a card I did the other day. It's a shaker card that I used the scallop punch with, it took a bit of fussing but i do like how it turned out. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Jen, I received your Blogger RAK and it will appear on my blog tomorrow. *TANKS~MOUAH*
I am so sad to hear you are not yourself. I am not sure on the details, as I am jumping on your blog, and into an exisiting illness by the sounds of it. Keep your chin up. (((hugs))) Have a Happy Weekend. Oh, I wheely yike da card you posted baby!*grin*

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats