Monday, May 7, 2007

Another Blogger's rak

This is another blog rak that I sent out. I was pretty impressed with myself, because I used a sheet of 12x12 DS paper that I have stacked to the ceiling........ok so not really to the ceiling but pretty close. I actually sat myself down and said I'm going to use this whole sheet of paper even if it kills me. This usually doesn't work well for me, it seems as of late I have been only making 1 of each design that I have been coming up with, I think it's the feeling of freedom, no swaps and all the new stamp items I have been picking up. I'm just too anxious to use everything I have. I've come to the conclusion that I think I might like 8x8 paper better, that way there is less to try and use up.............LOL Well we have baseball tonight, and tomorrow, and unless the coach throws in a practice that will be it for the week, but I doubt we will get that lucky. Oh I also got some news regarding my MRI, they didn't find anything that weren't expecting, which is really good. I have a lumpectomy scheduled for 15th, and then once the biopsy comes back they'll schedule my hysterectomy. Most likely I will be done with work after the 1st surgery since I can't lift anything over 10lbs...........and last time I checked not a single one of those preschoolers weighs less then that...........LOL I'm just thankful that I finally have a date for at least 1 surgery. I really want to be up and feeling better by my brother's wedding, June 16th because my mom will be here in town and she is planning on staying for a month. Have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I too have supplies that I need to use up before I purchase more. But, it really is hard when the new stuff is so tempting.

I'm glad they didn't find any new surprises on the MRI.

Are you joining the new COLORS exchange on SCS? It sound like fun.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I goofed and didn't leave a name on the last post - This is from ND Stamper (Karen)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found your blog today and very much enjoyed it! You are a compelling writer! Best of luck to you healthwise. I'll be checking in to see your work!

Amy said...

I found your blog today and this card is SO cute! I just love it!

Best wishes to you on your health. Take care of yourself!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats