Sunday, May 20, 2007

Obviously as you can tell this card was made for someone specifically............My BFF Bev, nothing fancy just simple! Bev and I have been friends for probably almost 8 years?? (is that right Bev) We met through Stampin' UP! and the Puyallup Rubberstamp convention and since then we've been the closest of friends. Even though I'm almost 4000 miles away now there isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk on the phone. I love ya GF!! And one day I promise I'll be closer to home!

Ok on another non gushy note: I submitted something that I made to papercrafts, I don't know what my deal is, I think it must have been the drugs that I was taking!! LOL :) I seriously doubt it will get published, actually I know it won't but it was at least a step forward, more like a huge leap, so maybe just maybe I might get the bug again and submit something else. Hmmmmm something more to ponder!! Hope you all are having a beautiful Sunday, it's gorgeous here, but alas I'm stuck inside because I overdid it a bit yesterday!! (What on earth was I thinking??? Obviously once again I wasn't!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Jennifer- I got your super, fantastic Blogger RAK! I love it...thank you so much!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Good Morning Jen..
Your Bf will love it. Glad to know you felt better to stamp!!! I love how stamping brings people together. Chris

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats