Friday, May 18, 2007

Fundraising

I doubt any of you know this, but I am the PTA president of my boys school. I am by far not a solicitor in any way shape or form, but when it comes to something like the auction that we have coming up at our school, I will do my best. I have sent out a few letters to some stamp companies, and I will post my letter further down in my post. My letter explains pretty much everything, but I wanted to just take a minute to personally thank Stampin' UP!, and GinaK stamps because both of those companies have answered my letters and offered to send me a donation for this auction. If anyone knows of any other stamp companies that might be willing to donate to make a wonderful basket for the this great cause I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. Here is the letter: At the top of the letter is suppose to be our school mascot which is a Hornet, but for some reason he doesn't want to make an appearance here today! LOL Watch later, I'm going to try and post a new card! Keep your fingers crossed I find some stamping inspiration!

Beech Grove City Schools

5334 Hornet Avenue
Beech Grove, IN 46107


To Whom It May Concern: I am writing to you in regards to a PTA auction that our school is having. I am currently the PTA president, and in charge of coordinating items for our auction. We are currently raising money for a young man that is suffering leukemia, his family unfortunately doesn’t have health insurance, and the medical bills are mounting. I am writing to you in hopes that you would be willing to donate to this wonderful cause that we have set out to do and help me share my love of rubberstamping and crafting. I have many friends that enjoy crafting just as much as I do and I know they would be thrilled to see a basket of items geared just towards them, and their passion. I love each and every one of your products and I know that your items would bring in a nice variety to our auction table. If this is not an option I totally understand, but I wanted to contact each of you in hopes that I might be able to count on you for your support. Any small donation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

Sincerely

Jennifer Hensley

Jen41472@comcast.net

http://jen-stampinthemidwest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats