Sunday, May 6, 2007

Here is one of the cards that I recently sent out for some bloggers RAK's. I have gotten so many wonderful RAKS from some of these ladies. Every single card I have received has given me inspiration in one way or another. If you aren't already a part of this wonderful group you can find the link on the right hand side of my blog. I finally had my MRI done on Friday evening. I'm hoping to hear from the Dr. on Monday. I'm calling in the a.m. to make sure they have my cell phone # so I will get the call right away, and hopefully a date for at least 1 of my surgeries. I hope your all having a great Sunday. We have Baseball Monday and Tuesday, then the rest of the week we are off until Sat. Hopefully I'll be able to get some stamping done. Have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Very pretty card. I hope all goes well with MRI results. Enjoy the baseball!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous card Jennifer!!! I love it!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats