Wednesday, May 9, 2007

This card went out as a Bloogers Rak also. When I first started I wasn't sure which direction I was heading. It turned out pretty simple. I really like this card, but I think for some reason the scallop piece might need something, or that it's too big. Oh well it's up posted and mailed not much I can do about it now. LOL I'm currently hosting a bella image swap over on my bellaholics group on yahoo, so I can't wait until those all start to roll in. I missed out on the first swap so I'm really excited to be doing this one. So many bellas to color I just can't wait, especially since coloring is my fav. thing to do!! Have a great Wed. talk to you all soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats