Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope your all enjoying a wonderful mother's day. It's been pretty low key around here. I did get a nap in, have done a few loads of laundry and a girlfriend of mine took all 3 of the kids with here to go see SpiderMan 3 at the IMAX. I just can't do those IMAX movies. They make me so sick and give me a horrendous headache. I miss my mom and to top it all off, I am so mad I spent an arm and a leg to get her box to her yesterday, but of course it didn't show up, so no goodies for my mom today. All I have to say is that it better get there tomorow or I'm going to strangle to Post office people. This card that I posted today is one of 4 I think that I made using this color scheme, and I have to tell you, I really really like it. I just got tired of it doing that many cards in the same day. I think it will definitely be a color scheme I fall back on. I used my prismacolor pencils on this one, and boy do I love how those things lay down the color!!! For whatever reason today I just don't feel like stamping today, what's up with that...............empty house, now granted the house is a disaster and needs a good cleaning, but who feels like doing that..........LOL Well we see what happens later tonight. Talk to you tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats