Tuesday, May 22, 2007


This is a similar version of a card I stamped for my lil' sis over on SCS. It's completely all paper except for the simple greeting in the lower left hand corner, it's difficult to see in the picture, it says giggle, it's from SU! The paper is from a 6x6 paper pad from paper salon. I really like their papers, I seem to be drawn to them when I step into Archievers. Speaking of Archievers I went yesterday and picked up some new stamps.........I worked with a few of them yesterday but tired, so I don't really think I like the cards but I'll check them out again when I go back downstairs today. Although I definitely see a nap in the day! I'm not sure I'm feeling more tired today then I have been in the last week since my surgery. So we'll see how much I get accomplished today.............along with trying to stay away from the food except for the 3 basic meals + 2 snacks. I've got to get my weight back down, I hate it that since the middle of March I have been so stressed from all the health issues that all I seem to do is eat!! I use to have that stress eating thing down..........but geez not now! LOL

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats