Thursday, May 17, 2007


Well I'm running out of cards that I have made, so I suppose that means that I better get downstairs real soon. Hopefully I feel up to it tomorrow. I seem to get tired towards the later part of the afternoon, and in the mornings I still feel sort of tired...............still not sleeping real comfortable. I'm still waiting to hear from the Dr. with the results, keeping my fingers crossed.
This card is the Real red and Cool Carriabean color combo, and I love it. I really like this stamp set too, though I can't tell you the name of it. The background is using the new glue pad, with dazzling diamonds, I like that pad, but it seems to me that you almost have to put some sort of sealer over the top so that the glitter real stays put, anyone else find this? I also did some paper piecing on this card, the center of the red flower is paper pieced, and the bigger flower is also paper pieced. I hope your all having a great day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

God's blessings as you wait for the test results. I love the cards I am seeing on your blog. Karen (ND Stamper)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Jen,
Love this card. 2 colors I would not have thought to put together, excellent combo!
continued prayers for you that your strength is getting better. Have a good weekend. Chris

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute card! lovely colors!

Bety :)

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats