Thursday, December 20, 2007

Non Christmas

Top is the outside and the bottom pic is the inside
I really like how this card turned out, it's nice to have a few cards for those guys in your life, already done up. I know for me it's too much pressure to try and come up with a manly card on the spot. What about you guys??? I had this card saved so I thought I would put it up, since I hadn't put much up lately. I just got a bunch of new spring/Valentine's Day stamps, and I ordered a couple other winter sets, I think I'm still going to be making some snowy cards. Thats pretty much what the weather around here puts me in the mood for.
It seems like most of the other bloggers kids are already out for Christmas break, but mine have 1 last day to go. Don't ask me what on earth I'm going to do with all 3 of them home for 17 days.....Ugggg, John will be home for 4 of those days, but geez that's a long time. I don't really have a clue what I should do with them, what on earth do 10 yr. old boys like to do anymore these days? They can't just sit in front of the TV the whole time, as much as they would love it?? Any suggestions???
Hope your close to having all your Holiday tasks accomplished.................Hmmmm Let me think, do I? I'm sure I'll think of something I have forgotten to do. Cya
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a great manly card! Love the colours!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats