Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WOW what a great day!

First off the day didn't start out looking too bright for me........but I tried to keep my head above water............I managed. I had an interview with Starbucks and I think it went really really well, especially since the girl that interviewed me told me that if I didn't hear back from 1 of the 2 locations they were currently hiring for in about 2 weeks to contact her because she would love to hire me for her location!!! WoooHooo I'm so excited about that! Then I was at the PO and found out they are planning to hire 3 new people for the office in a couple of months, so I will definitely be putting in my app for that job.................But I honestly think the best part of the whole day was the e-mail that I got when I got home..............It was from Paper Crafts magazine, and a submission that I made for the 1st time way back in May under the general submissions got accepted for publishing..............I'm totally floored, I thought for sure since it had been so long it was a no go, in fact I forgot that I even submitted it really. I am just jumping up and down. I can't believe it. Talk about a serious EGO boost. I definitely feel like stamping now..................Anyone know of any companies looking for participants in their design team?? I'm feelin' pretty confident right about now!!! LOL
Thanks for sharing in all my excitement. Have a great night.

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Jen - this is wonderful news!!! I'm already flattered when somebody leaves me a comment on my blog....but getting published in a Magazine is super amazing cool!!!
So - CONGRATS - I'll be keeping my eyes open when I go through the magazine!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Wonderful news about the magazine!! I might have to re-subscribe now..to look at your creation. Good luck on your interviews. Starbucks would be fun, and you would meet some nice people, and the post office would be great, because they have excellent benefits, & holidays off. Sounds like your interview was terrific. I am so excited that things are looking up. hugs, chris

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Oh an ps...If you don't call me soon, send me your phone number and I will call you!!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats