Wednesday, August 8, 2007


Good evening..............I don't usually post in the evening, but I'm going to have to start. I went to work for a bit today, to help get the classroom set up, and I am beat. It wasn't even a full day, and no kids..........but I'm still ready for bed!! That's terrible. I don't even have enough energy to dig through my first BIG catalog order that got here today from SU! Now that is SAD! :( I actually think I like my card today. Simple yet it has that bling on it. I don't know what the deal is with my pictures lately, I set up a piece of posterboard with my Ott light, and a light with an all natural lightbulb, and it just isn't doing the trick. I'll have to keep trying. I hope you all stayed cool again today, it was a scorcher here again today. Happy stamping!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE this! Great colors and composition! Perfect!

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats