Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Guess What!!!!!!








Today while I was doing my daily blog surfing courtesy of Google's reader, on Lauren's site I came across 2 new cool badges for bloggers. Lauren had a hard time deciding who she was going to send the badges onto so she decided to just tag her readers. So I tagged myself this morning. So now I'm challenging you my readers to do the same, and pass this around. It is cool to know that people really do read our blogs, and this is just one more way to show people that they really do matter. On a previous post on Lauren's blog make sure and read this post
Everything that Lauren says I totally believe is true. I know for some of us we try so hard to get published, get accepted on design teams, and always seem to fall just a little short, but I believe that someday, all the publishing that we as bloggers have done on our own will pay off! So keep blogging, keep your chins up and know that one day your dream will come true, you just have to keep plugging along.
I'm going to keep this post at the top for a bit, because I think it is really important for people to understand this!

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats