Friday, August 3, 2007



Well here's a card.............I had a post written up.............and now who knows where it's at.................Oh well the way I've been feeling I really really don't care right about now..............I'm going to get the blogger award stuff lined up..............and sent out too. Hopefully today, maybe I'll go downstairs while I'm dong the boys laundry, who the heck knows if I will get anything stamped or not. School starts in a week in 1/2, so that means work will start again............YEEHAW, can you tell how excited I am. LOL I'm pretty sure I've lost my most of my readers, so if you can past my blog around to any of your friends, I would really appreciate it, that is if you feel that it is worthy. Thanks so much.

Hugs
Jen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!! Hmmm.... eyeballing that stamp and thinking we REALLY need to get together & play! heehee! My kids start on the 15th and I start back on the 13th! I kinda dread it but then it will be nice to have a paycheck and to see all the kids again! Hopefully we'll at least get to do the Indy SCS thing together! Hope they pick a date that I am available!

Hope you get to feeling better!!!
Rebecca

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats