Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday.............................

Good thing I made plenty of cards while my mom was here, or I wouldn't have anything to post. I swore I really had every intention of getting into my stamp room this weekend but it just never happened. I had a wonderful opportunity when hubby took all 3 of the kids to the last WNBA game on Sunday, but instead I sat and watched a movie and folded some laundry...........what's up with that? I can definitely tell you that this new job is kickin' my butt. I was really tired today when I finally got home, and by finally I mean after the serious down pour we had, I swear leaving school I thought it was going to turn into a tornado, and of course my new building is out in the middle of no where with a corn field right next to it. It rained so hard today that I had to pull over on the side of the road until it slowed a bit, but it really didn't get much better until I got all the way home. You know how when your driving and the weather is bad, how your body tenses all up and you hold on to the steering wheel with a death grip...........or at least I do. By the time I got home I was so exhausted, and I think it was just from that drive home.........LOL Ok hopefully as the week goes on it will get better. I'm off to bed..............and yes Mom if your reading this it is only 9:00 p.m.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats