Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hmmm does this sound like me??

I took this fun little test to see what type of personality I have, and I think it rings fairly true. What do you guys think?

You Have A Type A- Personality

You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds





I'm hoping to work some more on another design team submission today or at least tonight. So hopefully I'll have a few things to post later. Have a great weekend, and if this is your last weekend before going back to school/work like me, live it up!! LOL

2 comments:

MintStamps said...

Hey Jen. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind words and for even looking at my stuff. Come back anytime. I like your work. So nice. And I love your banner. Wish I had seen that before hunting for a way to do my own. Oh well. Enjoy your last weekend before heading back to work.

Take care.

Mint

Lauren (mytime) said...

Hey Jen thanks for linking your blog!! Now dont forget the badges!

Love this Type A personality thing!
All the best with your submissions!
Let me know how it goes :D
Lauren

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats