Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hmmm flowers

All of a sudden I feel like I should be making Fall cards, and it's still hovering around 100 here, Uggg! Tomorrow is back to school for the kids and myself, I can't believe that summer is done, and on top of that it is so darn hot. I hope the air is working in all the kids school, I know it's working in my school because it is a brand spankin' new building. It's beautiful! I actually don't have kids tomorrow, so my best friend and I will just be working on getting the room all done and set up for Tuesday. I'm so excited to meet the kids. I know 2 of them, but the other 5 I have never met. And get this all the kids are girls. I'm so not use to that. In preschool most of the kids were boys, but that isn't unusal, Autism runs higher in boys then in girls as far as the statistics go. The girls in our class have all sorts of disabilities. I just hope that I can keep up with them all! Guess I'll see soon enough! For whatever reason Blogger won't let me post my card in this post, so I'll post my card in the next post. It's pink and flowery (is that a word) LOL It took me a while to get this card done, I just don't think that I care for it. Oh well, my mojo is just coming and going........so only time will tell when I can make a card that I really like!! Have a great evening and remember to enjoy your family!

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats