Monday, August 6, 2007

Wedding season is almost over



I'm so glad that the wedding season is almost over. I got 7 wedding invites this year alone. This card for the wedding that I went to on Saturday ended up being the perfect colors. The Bride is really down to earth and not into the really froofy stuff. This card even had the colors of her flowers, so I know she'll appreciate it. The wedding was really nice, and the one thing that I thought was really neat was that instead of the bride and groom having their backs to us when they took their vows, the Priest stood down on the floor while they stood atop the steps and faces us. It was very cool. After all the weddings that I have atteneded this year, all I can say is, as hubby and I are approaching our 15 year anniversary this Wednesday, items for weddings have certainly come along way, but the only 2 things I would change about my wedding is I think I might have chossen lighter colors, and I definitely wouldn't have had my hubbie's uncle pass out during the ceremony. LOL Have a great day, I'm hoping to make the most of this next week, as the kids go back to school on Monday and I go back to work. Happy Stamping!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats