Tuesday, August 7, 2007



Well I was just playing around the other day, and end up using some of my new brilliance pads that I bougth. Dug out some of my newer clear stamps and this is what I came up with. Definitely not my style, but it will work for some of the people that I know. The picture makes the CS look sort of yellow and I'm not quite sure why..........it is actually one of the confetti's from SU. I'm working on a few things to submit for a design team............why I'm doing this I'm not quite sure, I think I just like the rejection........LOL Oh well. So after I submit my entries and I hear back or more Like I don't hear back, I will post all the items I was working on. Have a great day and if your weather is anything like ours, I certainly hope your inside staying cool.............Heat index of 109, YUCKY!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miranda Schindler said...

Good luck Jen, Cute cards by the way! Miranda

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, good luck with making the design team

Bloggers Rak SCS

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

counter


View My Stats